We’re Here to Help

Hello! My name is Burke and I work in the customer support department here at WildTangent.  We believe in doing everything we can for the people who contact us looking for help.  We also like to hire friendly, capable and smart individuals who also enjoy creating a positive experience for our customers.

The people who contact us range from the 5-year-old who wants to play Dora, to the 94-year-old grandmother that needs help reinstalling Bejeweled 2 Deluxe.  We understand that it is way more fun to play games than it is to troubleshoot them, so we try to help our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible so we can get you back to playing games!

When you are looking to contact us, here are a couple of tips to keep in mind.

1. Please provide the details.  Sometimes we’ll get requests for help where all someone may say is “Game not working.” We feel bad that your game isn’t working, however we need a little more information in order to diagnose what is happening.  For example, if you are receiving an error message, include that.
  2. Please give our instructions a try.  If one of the steps in an email reply to you is giving you some trouble, let us know so we can help.  Sometimes it’s a simple fix.

Many people who contact us don’t know the power of their WildCoins!  Using WildCoins to rent game sessions is super affordable, and using them to buy games also saves you a lot of money.  Check the WildCoins tab in our service and you’ll see the details. Or contact us and we’ll give you the scoop!

The other thing to keep in mind, now that we’ve officially rolled out the new WildTangent Games, is to update your WildTangent Games App often.  Just as you receive updates for your computer or cell phone, we’ll keep improving our App.  All you need to do is close it and reopen it.  It only takes a few moments for the update to occur, then you can go back to playing!

For me, taking the time to make one of our customers happy, truly makes my day.  Not because it’s my job, but because I really enjoy doing it.

So please, let us help if you have any issues on our new games service or within our new cool WildTangent Games App.  You can find us at http://www.wildtangent.com/support.  We love to help!

Oh, and by the way we’re hiring!  If you live near Seattle or Redmond, and are interested, here is the job description:

Happy playing!

Burke, WildTangent

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to “We’re Here to Help”

1. Krystyn Shari September 1, 2013 at 11:37 AM #

I need help resetting my password but I get no email from WT when I go through the reset process. I have done it 4 times in the last hour so far. I went to the cust support and see no link to email them at the bottom like it says, what do I do? I can’t contact them.

• Mari September 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM #

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your account and Customer Support can help. Please go to http://bit.ly/h04bDK and let them know about this problem. You will need to verify your account with them (by providing name, birth year and billing address) and then they will be able to reset the password for you. Please don’t post that information here, because this isn’t private communication, but use the link provided.

2. sonja capell November 29, 2013 at 6:31 PM #

i have a wt account but when I use the app on my tablet it only gives me the 1 hour free play option please help!!!!!!

• Mari December 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM #

Hi! It sounds like this is an account specific issue. Our Customer Support team will be able to help you – please contact them here: http://bit.ly/h04bDK Thanks for playing!

3. Nancy March 15, 2014 at 10:11 AM #

Hi im having an issue with running my WildTangent application on my PC. Everything is up to date and have always played games on it recently. But here lately for some reason the applcation is saying im not connected to the internet and that the “page cannot be displayed”. I have the coins on my account to play but since the app isnt even connected to the internet for some odd reason that i cannot play the games with the coins i bought. The only issue pretty much is that the application on my PC isnt connected to the internet and yes, my firewall is set up to allow the games to play. If ya’ll have a solution to this it would be greatly appreciated.

• Mari March 21, 2014 at 8:28 AM #

Hi Nancy,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble. Please contact our Support Team with all of the details you provided here: http://bit.ly/1hTnM8h

They’ll be happy to help you!

-Mari

• Mari March 21, 2014 at 8:34 AM #

Hi Nancy,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble. Please contact our Support Team here: http://bit.ly/1hTnM8h You’ll want to provide the same details that you’ve given us here.

They’ll be happy to help you!

-Mari

4. Jt May 12, 2014 at 3:57 PM #

I Bought A Game “A Kingdom For Keflings” about a year ago it worked the first and second time I played it but after that it said “Running” then blinked the first frame of the game then cancels the game I really dont know what to do.

5. nicki May 24, 2014 at 8:06 AM #

hi i really want to play my games i even spent money to repair my laptop as i missed playing the games i can download them but they wont open gutted :(

• Mari May 27, 2014 at 8:55 AM #

Hi! Let’s get you playing your games as quickly as we can! (I know what it’s like to miss playing.)

If you want to troubleshoot on your own, you can check out our help articles here: https://wildtangent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.

You can also contact our Support Team and they’ll be happy to give you some one-on-one help here: http://bit.ly/1hTnM8h.

6. Linda Brahmsteadt June 27, 2014 at 6:20 PM #

I contacted somebody yesterday about only having one wild tangent games on my computer but as of 6-22-14, I was to receive 50 more games–paid for by my credit
    card every month. I have never received these games and I am getting a little aggrevated as I was told it was fixed. I still have only one game and I do not plan to use it until I get more as each game takes quite a few. PLEASE get this thing going so I can play my games.

• Mari June 27, 2014 at 10:35 PM #

Hi Linda,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues. You’ll need to contact our friendly Customer Support team for account-specific and WildCoins help. They can look into your account and the issue for you. You can send them an email through this form: https://wildtangent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

7. Jeanette August 10, 2014 at 8:07 AM #

Playing the game Mystery Trackers: The Void, and it stops play after about 2 mins of play. I have lost my free session and paid the 2nd time and it stopped both times. Please refund my coins. Thank You!

• Mari August 11, 2014 at 8:52 AM #

Hi!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble playing Mystery Trackers: The Void.

For account specific issues (like lost WildCoins), you’ll want to get in touch with our Customer Support team. They’ll be happy to help you get your game working. You can contact them here: http://bit.ly/1hTnM8h.

-Mari

8. ponnudurai August 14, 2014 at 7:24 AM #

I have 70 coins in my account. I can use my freeplay but when i try to insert coins to keep playing,i get “you dont enough coins to play” How to rectify this problem?Please help me.

• Mari August 14, 2014 at 9:01 AM #

Hi, ponnudurai! I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your WildCoins. Please contact our Customer Support Team (with all the details that you mentioned here). They’ll be happy to help with account-specific issues like these. – Mari