It’s a Happy Holidays Scavenger Hunt!

Just in time for the holidays, we’ve “wrapped up” some of our favorite games for you to play! We’ve sprinkled little colored bows throughout the WildTangent Games site so all you have to do is find 6 of them and record them on this entry form.  Actually, we already recorded Plants vs. Zombies for you so you just need to find 5 more games!  To help you get started, here are a few hints:

1. Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li are just a few of the characters in this martial arts game
  2. This gem has become a favorite match 3 game
  3. You’ll want to take revenge on the evil spirits and tiki bosses that rule the land
  4. You might get a little chilly trying out this frenzied adventure
  5. It’s a fun way to discover the Big Apple with this hidden object game

We’ll select 9 lucky winners to win 100 WildCoins each, and one Grand Prize Winner of 500 WildCoins.  Now that’s a whole lot of game playing time!  What a great way to relax and enjoy a stress-free holiday season.  Happy Holidays to you, and have fun playing!!

Rose, WildTangent

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “It’s a Happy Holidays Scavenger Hunt!”

1. Sherry M:eilleur December 17, 2011 at 6:54 AM #

1. Street Fighter IV
    2. Bejeweled 3
    3. Zuma’s Revenge
    4. Mystery of Mortlake Mansion
    5. Big City Adventure – New York City

2. Courtney Hayes December 17, 2011 at 12:32 PM #

Street Fighter IV
    Jewel Quest Heritage
    Fate
    Zuma’s Revenge
    Farm Frenzy 3 Ice Age
    Big City Adventure New York City

3. Jim Ma Ray December 19, 2011 at 4:25 PM #

This looks to be a way kool game catalog
    with a good look and feel. It may take me
    a while to pick out a few games to try out.
    And FREE GAMES are not hard on the pocket.

4. Rhuna December 21, 2011 at 6:38 PM #

For number 3, I’m guessing its Zuma’s revenge, but I can’t find the colored bow on the page.

• Rhuna December 21, 2011 at 6:43 PM #

Oop, never mind, found it.

5. LAURIE CARTY December 22, 2011 at 2:45 PM #

Ilove hidden objects most , stories with them that are good ,maybe a funny story oncein awhile, mostly challengeing ,but not to tooo hard. my most problem is seeing the pictures in hidden objects as well. i wish i c uld find a job doing this stuff,i am with it almost 7-24,lol, no joke, i take breaks when i can as well as eat, i am diabled in a wheelchair but no legs on it becomes pretty bad for my
    legs, so i am fixed to the furnitture to keep my feet up for my legs to lean on, and heal more.
    as for winning I maybe had a chance,I just don,t really read about every thing or one . I am usually sitting going on to another game or movie….god help me make it all get together,just want to have some healing spend some last times to be with that my grown kids and their kids….My new g-babies as well. I thin k I wrote this out ok. ty for your time to read this.Thank you & many days of happiness to all !!!
    GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE !!

6. Kylie December 31, 2011 at 5:43 PM #

Wantng to know if there is any more hidden object games that are coming and it would be nice to have more than 3 or 4 games at a time and I’ve realised with the new ones you don’t get 2 free trialz anymore you only get 1 free trial and that’s it what’s up with that and is that going to change? Apart from that I love wild tangent games it’s the best site I’ve played on and I’ve recommened it to many many people. Wish you all the best for the new year!