Play WildTangent Games on the Kindle Fire!

The Kindle Fire is not just for reading a good book, but it’s an excellent device for playing games!  It’s easy to install, and you can use the same WildCoins account you use on your PC.

• Play full version Android games for free
  • Rent games for a full 24 hours for as little as 1 WildCoin
  • 100% of rental applies toward game ownership
  • Easily find top Android games such as Cake Mania, Guitar Hero, Fruit Ninja and more

Here’s how:

1. On your Kindle, tap the Quick Settings bar in the upper right of your home screen, then More.
  2. Now tap Device.
  3. Make sure Allow Installation of Applications option is ON.  This enables your Kindle to get the Games App directly from WildTangent.
  4. If you are alerted about the change, tap OK.
  5. On your home screen, tap Web, then enter the URL, m.wildtangent.com.
  6. Tap Get the App, then tap Download.

Hmmm.  What should I do today?  Read a book or play a game?

How about both!  Have fun!

Carol, WildTangent

6 Responses to “Play WildTangent Games on the Kindle Fire!”

1. Patsy Dodgen October 22, 2013 at 6:45 PM #

I cannot get the wt app to download on my kindle. Your Tech guys have tried everything without success. Just wondering if others are having this problem or if I have a defective Kindle Fire.

• Mari October 23, 2013 at 9:52 AM #

Hi Patsy Dodgen,

It sounds like it might be an issue with the hardware. I recommend contacting the retailer that you purchased it from.

2. Esther January 25, 2014 at 3:26 PM #

I can’t get “quick settings” on my Kindle. All I get is “Settings” and no “more”.

• Mari January 27, 2014 at 5:44 PM #

Hi Esther,

These instructions were for an older Kindle Fire.

Try this:

1) Pull down the notification bar
      2) Tap “Settings”
      3) Tap “Applications”
      4) Tap “Apps from Unknown Sources” and set status to “On”

Now, you can download the app from here: http://m.wildtangent.com/GamesApp

I hope that helps!

-Mari

3. Tammy April 12, 2014 at 3:50 PM #

I can’t play the same games that I can play on my pc version of wild tangent on my kindle app version of wild tangent. Why??

• Adam Myers April 14, 2014 at 7:58 AM #

While PC games run on Windows machines, the Kindle operates on an Android operating system. While there are many similarities, programs made for one will not operate on the other. We do have several hundred Android games available for play on your Kindle though.