New PC Games And A Special Announcement! – 5/23/13

587x294_hero_penguins_escape

Make a break for it today!

We have a big announcement!

Our newest iOS title, Penguins! Escape, has… well, escaped!  It is now available on iTunes!  Liberate those penguins!

And, back to your regularly scheduled post.  Here are the new PC games for the week!

587x294_hero_pathofhercules

Ancient Greece needs a hero… you!

This one will test your reflexes, that’s for sure!  Also, there’s no level grinding required… I can get behind that!

300x250_realmofthemadgod

Are you ready to battle the Mad God?

game_list_journeyheartofgaia

Who will save the Underworld?

game_list_mountaintrap

Your best friend needs your help!

game_list_royalchallengesolitaire

Can you clear the table with your solitaire skills?

So, Penguins! has returned!  Are you going to play?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “New PC Games And A Special Announcement! – 5/23/13”

1. Rita F Stiles May 26, 2013 at 3:00 AM #

I cannot play games on my new computer, HP p7-1233wb

• Mari May 28, 2013 at 4:16 AM #

Hi Rita,

It sounds like you have a technical issue. You can contact our customer support team through this link: http://bit.ly/h04bDK

Thanks for commenting!

2. Linda Ressler September 14, 2013 at 7:03 PM #

I am not a member of Wild Tangent but I would like my free play for Awakening: Moonfell Woods. I tried to play it last month but there was a glitch. I have free plays through a third party and never bought WildCoins. The last couple of times I’ve had difficulty, the support wanted me to log into my account and would restore coins. I KNOW the free play can be restored because it was done the first time I had problems.I think the tech just put 5 coins on the particular game.

Linda Ressler

• Mari September 16, 2013 at 4:10 PM #

Hi Linda Ressler,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your free trial. Please contact our CS team here: http://bit.ly/h04bDK

-Mari

3. Velma Patrick September 18, 2013 at 5:08 AM #

I am have problem with a game I just bought with my wild coins The Sorrow II game I am in need to find the code for the wall safe and the hint button just point the safe. Please help or please reimburse my coins. Love Wild Tangent but not fond of this game at all.

• Mari September 18, 2013 at 4:50 PM #

Hi Velma Patrick,

The Forums are a good place to ask other gamers questions: http://bit.ly/vs7vjo. You can also try typing in the title of the game into a search engine followed by the word “walkthrough” and you may get some good results.