It seems that some players have questions about using and purchasing WildTangent’s WildCoins. And, I can’t blame you. There are a lot of options to choose from!
Today’s goal is to explain how WildCoins work and what you can do with them! I’ll do the best I can, but if you need actual and/or technical help, then I will point you to our lovely Customer Support Team – they’re the real experts.
Here we go!
What Are WildCoins?
- Pack size – If you buy a bigger pack of WildCoins, then each Coin is cheaper.
- Subscription – If you have a subscription, they’re even cheaper!
You can see the options for purchasing here: http://bit.ly/17RrTkw
Now What Do I Do With Them?
Now that you’ve purchased your WildCoins, what the heck can you do with them?
Well… you could always give them to me. I’ll put them to good use, I promise. I haven’t had a chance to play the new Moai: Build Your Dream game yet. Shocking as it is, I don’t just play games all day. Well, not every day anyway.
All right – back to what you will do with your WildCoins, as opposed to what I would do with your WildCoins.
With your WildCoins you can:
- Rent games
- Generally it costs between 5-6 WildCoins per play session for PC and 1-2 WildCoins for Android.
- **Remember – we credit your rental sessions if you do decide to buy the game!! Nice, right?
- Buy games
- Games generally cost around 50 WildCoins for PC and 4+ for Android.
- **There are no restrictions when you buy a game; you can start and stop playing when you want to. You own it!
- Buy in-game items or in-game currency
- This can fit any budget – the cost of in-game items varies widely!
- You can buy in-game items (or in-game currency) in a lot of the Free-to-Play and MMO titles – I’ll actually go over this in next week’s post.
- **Look for the WildCoin logo in the upper left corner of a game’s image – this indicates that WildCoin-enabled purchases are available!
And, this works on both PC and Android.
Why Is This Good For Me… Or You?
The key to WildCoins is versatility. You can use them in a number of ways on both your PC or your mobile Android device – as long as you use the same login with both.
Did you try a game with your free session and want another, low-cost option to play it? Or do you think you’re close to the end of a game that you don’t think you’ll play again? Or, are you worried that a game is so good you’ll play way too much of it if you have unlimited sessions (4 Elements II – I’m looking at you)? Then rent the game for just a few WildCoins. If you change your mind, then we’ll credit your rental sessions when you buy the game!
Are you playing an MMO and want to trick out your character, support the developer or get a little advantage? Then use your WildCoins to purchase your favorite MMO’s currency. I’ll show you how I did this in Farmerama next week!
And, all it takes are some WildCoins. They let you play the way you want to.
Speaking of playing how you want to… even without WildCoins you can still play many of our games. We have quite a few free games and free-to-play games! On top of that, many of our downloadable games have ad-sponsored free sessions that you can try!
Also – check out our Facebook page on Wednesday for a free WildCoin to get you started!
So, what are you waiting for? Get playing!
Still here? All right, then! Any questions? More questions than you had before, maybe? Do I need to get Customer Support in here to help me out? In the meantime, why don’t you tell me how you use your WildCoins? Are you a buyer, a renter or an in-game purchaser? Do you prefer to subscribe or buy in packs?