Ooooooooo! It’s that time of year – the ghouls are out and everyone’s in the mood for a little fright.
Even Polar Bowler: 1st Frame is Halloween-ified! In fact, PB’s so in the spirit that he’s put together a collection of some of the spookiest tours in WildTangent’s hometown.
And, let me tell you, Seattle has a rich history… and its fair share of ghosts.
Are you brave enough to meet them?
Seattle’s Spooky Tours
- Market Ghost Tours – Learn about the history and eerie tales of Pike Place Market.
- Spooked In Seattle – Go on a tour of Pioneer Square with a real ghost hunter.
- The Original Ghost Tours Of Pioneer Square – This one claims to be the “most controversial ghost tour in the U.S.” Scary!
- Private Eye on Seattle Tours – This company offers ghost and true crime tours for a number of neighborhoods in Seattle.
- The Underground Tour – This classic tour will take you below the streets of Seattle to the famed Underground.
So, the next time you’re in our seemingly fair city check out the spookier, sordid side of things.