Want a quick and easy way to bowl the WildTangent Studios way?
Then grab a pair a dice and start dice bowling!
- 2 6-sided dice – you know the ones.
- Get our WildTangent scoring sheet!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get the highest score you can over 10 frames.
- FIRST ROLL
- Start by rolling two dice – this is the first roll of your frame. **Each frame gets 2 rolls (just like in real bowling)!
- Now look at your dice – do you want to keep one or both of them? **TIP – Remember, you’re going for the highest score, so keep dice that roll high and re-roll dice that have low numbers.
- SECOND ROLL
- If you’ve decided to re-roll one or both of your dice, this is your chance to do so. Re-roll now!
- ADD ‘EM UP
- Add up the dice from your first and second rolls.
- Enter the score on the scorecard with the following exceptions:
- Rolling two 1s (at the same time) is a gutter ball and worth 0 points – if you still have a second roll, then re-roll both dice.
- Rolling two 6s (at the same time in one roll) is a strike! Get 18 points!
- Rolling a 6 on the first roll and a 6 on the second roll is a spare! Get 15 points!
- Now, your frame is complete!
- NEXT FRAME
- Keep going for 10 frames!
If you’re playing on your own – keep trying to beat your best score – frame score and game score! Or, just try to beat your last score.
**TIP – Print out several copies of the bowling scorecard and laminate them so you can use wet-erase markers to keep score. This makes it easy to re-use and clean up!
The folks at WildTangent Studios sponsored this post – keep your eye out for the next game starring PB and J!