Popular Plays – Best of 2013 – Top 6 Hidden Object Games

587x239_email_best_of

The Best Hidden Object Games of 2013

Aquascapes Collector’s Edition

game_list_bestof2013_aquascapesce

Explore an incredible underwater world!

If you loved Fishdom, you’ll be head over fins for Aquascapes Collector’s Edition! Care for your fishy friends and find hidden objects to earn money!

Big City Adventure Paris

game_list_bestof2013_bigcityadventureparis

Romantic Paris waits for you!

The latest chapter in the hit Hidden Object series is here! Explore Paris in the classic Big City Adventure way. Play Big City Adventures Paris today!

Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic

game_list_bestof2013_chroniclesofalbian2wizburyschoolofmagic

Who took the gold from the Magic School?

Who took the school’s gold – right before the Magician’s Guild inspection?! Search for clues in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic.

100% Hidden Objects

game_list_bestof2013_onehundredpercenthiddenobjects

No story gets in the way of this game!

No need to worry about story, just search your heart out! There’s nothing to distract you from the gameplay in 100% Hidden Objects!

Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover

game_list_bestof2013_castleneverjudgeabookbyitscover

Based on the hit TV show!

Join the novelist Richard Castle and his partner Detective Kate Beckett in this hidden object mystery adventure – Never Judge a Book by its Cover.

Mysteries of the Undead

game_list_bestof2013_mysteriesoftheundead

You must stop a zombie epidemic!

Does a virus raise the dead… or is it magic? In the hidden object game Mysteries of the Undead, you must stop a zombie epidemic!

See all of 2013’s Best Games here! Have you played them all, yet?

Tags: , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Popular Plays – Best of 2013 – Top 6 Hidden Object Games”

1. Spock January 3, 2014 at 5:21 PM #

Hmm, I can see I’m in trouble now. My wife enjoys watching the TV series Castle and my daughter is a big fan of H.O.G.s …

• Mari January 3, 2014 at 7:45 PM #

They’ll be in… wait for it… HOG heaven!

(I couldn’t help myself.)

2. Spock January 4, 2014 at 1:02 PM #

Booooo!

Don’t doubt for a minute that I wasn’t thinking the exact same thing when I posted but …

Booooo! :p

• Mari January 6, 2014 at 12:33 PM #

Hehehe.

3. marsha brewer November 18, 2014 at 7:02 PM #

I am not liking this new format. I am 65 years old and I was used to the other where I could just go to hidden games and look through all those games. I thought I was loading a game by pogo to try it but I can’t use the full screen unless I join their club. I pay WT each month for coins to play. If all the games are the same as pogo I am dropping WT. Sorry guys But it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks at least this old dog.

Have a good evening, Marsha

• Mari November 19, 2014 at 8:56 AM #

Hi Marsha,

Thank you for your feedback! Actually, Pogo is one of our partners and their games are a little bit different than the rest of our catalog. I think you might like the games in our PC Download games section best. :)

If you have a moment, can you please fill out our short survey? It helps us to get feedback from our customers!

-Mari

• marsha brewer November 19, 2014 at 10:40 PM #

Thank you Mari for your suggestion. I will give it a 2nd chance.

• Mari November 20, 2014 at 8:29 AM #

Hi Marsha,

You’re very welcome and thanks for giving it another chance! If you let me know what types of games you like, I can also suggest a couple titles for you.

Happy gaming!

-Mari

• marsha brewer November 21, 2014 at 7:57 AM #

mostly I play hidden object games. sometimes match 3 but that is rare. some hidden object games are too dark for me but I love them. They entertain me for hours and sometimes days.

• Mari November 21, 2014 at 9:13 AM #

Hi Marsha,

Hidden object games are great, aren’t they? On the game detail pages, do you use the “People are also Playing” section underneath the “Additional Details” and “System Requirements”? That’s a great way to find more games that you might like.

Game on!