Weekly Tangent – 5 Facts About WildCoins

weeklytangent2_587x239

Hello, ‘Tangenter!

Here are some things you should know about WildTangent’s WildCoins!

On PC/Windows:

• WildCoins make up the WildTangent currency.
  • Buy And Save! –WildCoins_treasure_chest_icon

When you buy with WildCoins, you get games for up to 50% off their regular purchase price.

• Rent! –

Don’t want to spend all the WildCoins to buy? Then, you can rent most games for just 4 WildCoins. When you rent, your session lasts until you:

• Exit or quit the game.
      • Stop playing for 45 minutes (or your computer goes into standby mode)
      • You play non-stop for 24 hours
  • Renting counts toward buying the game –

The cost of the rentals will be discounted from the purchase price.

Do you have any more questions about WildCoins? Let me know in the comments!

Tangentially,
Mari

Tags: , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Weekly Tangent – 5 Facts About WildCoins”

1. Spock June 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM #

Just added your information to our FAQ Table of Contents. It’s the #6 entry under “Forum and Console”:

The topic was copied from a topic in the old forum but I’m thinking the headings need to be rethought. Care to make any suggestions? ;)

• Mari June 24, 2014 at 8:52 AM #

What a great resource, Spock! Thank for linking to it here. I’m sure that some readers will find it helpful.

Hmm… I’m not sure about a better heading. Maybe “FATE & WildTangent FAQs?” :) It’s not terribly exciting, but does describe the thread.

2. Spock June 24, 2014 at 9:26 AM #

I was thinking more that the sub-headings in the topic might need to be renamed, headings such as “Forum and Console:”.

• Mari June 24, 2014 at 10:43 AM #

Ahh. I see. What about “All About WildTangent?” :)

3. Spock June 24, 2014 at 3:48 PM #

That sounds better but there are also some Miscellaneous Information and Tutorials down at the bottom that have to do with Wildtangent. I could bring them up but the tutorial at least should stay with the rest of the tutorials.

How about, “From the Wildtangent Forums”? I’m trying to keep the sub-headings in alphabetical order and that would work to keep that section on top.

• Mari June 24, 2014 at 4:20 PM #

Oh! That’s a great idea!

4. Spock June 24, 2014 at 4:31 PM #

Done! Thanks for your help … and thanks for your great Blog! :)

• Mari June 24, 2014 at 4:33 PM #

Aw, shucks. Thanks, Spock! :)