Weekly Tangent – Top 5 Ways To Play FREE On WildTangent

weeklytangent2_587x239

Hello ‘Tangenter,

Are you looking for some free fun? Then, we have some options for you!

5 Ways To Find Free Fun On WildTangent

• Online Multiplayer – Most of our Online Multiplayer games are free-to-play!
  • Android* – If you have an Android device, you can play all of our Android games free.
  • Sponsored Channel* – For a limited time, select titles may be available for you to play all the free game sessions you want thanks to advertising. It’s a great way to play premium titles free. These offers appear and disappear. Keep checking back to see what’s new!
  • Free Trials* – Most of the downloadable games on our Windows service have free trials, so you can see if you enjoy a game first.
  • Web Games – We have a bunch of web games that are completely free!
*With these options, you’ll see an advertisement right before you play. (It’s still free, though!)

And, there you have it! Are you going to play free today?

Tangentially,
Mari

Tags: , ,

41 Responses to “Weekly Tangent – Top 5 Ways To Play FREE On WildTangent”

1. Spock June 9, 2014 at 11:06 AM #

Nice Banner. I like the idea of free trials too.

Sometimes a game review may lead me to think I won’t be interested in a game but if it were personally recommended and there was a free trial, I would give it a try.

Conversely, sometimes a game sounds interesting in the Ad but doesn’t turn out to be near as entertaining.

• Mari June 9, 2014 at 11:32 AM #

I’m glad you like the new banner, Spock.

And good point about free trials.

Sometimes, if a game is from a developer I like and/or I’m 95% sure I’ll enjoy it, I’ll take the plunge and buy it. Otherwise, like you, I try it first. :)

• Rabbitt May 4, 2015 at 8:54 AM #

I like to try te ame befior i buy it … that way i know i will like it .. if the review is bad and i like the game , i also write telling others its a good game…

• Mari May 4, 2015 at 8:57 AM #

Hi Rabbitt,

Ratings and reviews are very helpful for other players! Thanks for taking the time to write about the games. :)

2. Roo January 6, 2015 at 12:50 AM #

No free? I’m so sad.
    MMO Free?

• Mari January 6, 2015 at 8:47 AM #

Hi, Roo!

Most of our MMOs are free-to-play.

3. Dinasor/kids game April 30, 2015 at 4:28 PM #

I want Hello Kity, God Zilla, Doctor, Hair Salon

4. ray May 1, 2015 at 12:27 AM #

i cant get jewes 3 to work on my laptop it has befor but now it cant work

• Mari May 1, 2015 at 7:53 AM #

Hi Ray,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble playing your game.

Our awesome Customer Support Team will know what to do. Please contact them here.

5. Janie Sherrill May 3, 2015 at 9:23 PM #

I bought a lot of games then my computer died – now I can’t play any of my games. I do not want to buy these games again.So what can I do to play my games?

• Mari May 4, 2015 at 8:21 AM #

Hi Janie,

I’m sorry to hear about your computer! Please contact our Customer Support Team here. They’ll be able to help you out with this issue – they’re the experts. :)

• Janie Sherrill May 4, 2015 at 9:37 AM #

Thank You Mari for your help. Now I can play my games again!!!

• Mari May 4, 2015 at 9:40 AM #

Hi Janie,

Woo hoo! :) You’re so welcome. Happy gaming!

6. sylvia porter May 4, 2015 at 7:54 AM #

plm waildtanget i dont understand why running out stop again play but pay coin again and i didnt finish trying keep save ! but too late closed !

• Mari May 4, 2015 at 8:23 AM #

Hi Sylvia,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble playing your game. Please contact our Customer Support Team here. They’ll know what to do. :)

7. DIANE NELSON May 7, 2015 at 10:44 AM #

vacition queist hidden objects game

8. DIANE NELSON May 7, 2015 at 10:46 AM #

pthankyou very muchlease let me play this game vaction quest hidden objects gameplease

9. melinda orrick May 7, 2015 at 2:29 PM #

playing hidden oject games make you lose track of time loads of fun

• Mari May 7, 2015 at 2:37 PM #

Hi Melinda,

I couldn’t agree more. :) Thanks for commenting!

10. melinda orrick May 7, 2015 at 4:28 PM #

just wount to play hidden object games

• Mari May 8, 2015 at 8:15 AM #

Hi Melinda,

You can find all of our hidden object games here. :) Most of them have free trials. Happy gaming!

11. eleanor ben May 9, 2015 at 1:03 PM #

oh…i am really having a difficult time trying to sign up for wildcoins,i have played a free game trial and i have enjoyed the game alot and i am eagered to purchase the game but the major problem is that i do not really understand the procedures for making the payements. I am kindly asking for your guidance,am looking foward to hear something from you.Please help me out.

• Mari May 11, 2015 at 8:16 AM #

Hi Eleanor,

Here are some Help Center articles about WildCoins. Hopefully, they’ll answer your questions.

Or, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team here. They’re experts and will know how to help you out. :)

12. Glenn A Snow May 10, 2015 at 12:06 PM #

advertised free games weekend cost me 4 coins still couldnt play popped up 20 coins to buy it with other favorite games on screen when it said game was playing !

• Mari May 11, 2015 at 8:18 AM #

Hi Glenn,

I’m sorry to hear that you lost some WildCoins. Please contact our Customer Support Team here. They can look at your account and help you out.

(Also – I approve all comments on the blog before they’re visible to cut down on spam. That’s why you didn’t see it right away.)

13. Lilly May 18, 2015 at 5:22 PM #

I have played lots of your Hidden Object games and really enjoy them all…but here lately I would be in the middle of a game and get kicked out. When I tried to go back into the game it would ask for WildCoins, some of them I would only get to the 2nd or 3rd screen. Is that the new normal for your “free” sessions?

• Mari May 19, 2015 at 8:10 AM #

Hi Lilly,

I’m sorry to hear that this is happening. It’s definitely not something that should be occurring. Please contact our Customer Support Team here. They’ll know what to do. :)

14. DONNA MARR May 19, 2015 at 12:26 PM #

tHE FIRST TIME i APPLIED FOR YOUR GAMES, YOU TOOK $9.99 TWICE.i WOULD LIKETO GET THEM BACK. dONNA

• Mari May 19, 2015 at 12:31 PM #

Hi Donna,

I’m sorry to hear this happened. Please contact our Customer Support Team here. They can look into your account and help you out. :)

15. David Lee Jenkins May 19, 2015 at 7:37 PM #

I likes this game an play.

• Mari May 20, 2015 at 8:59 AM #

Hi David Lee Jenkins,

Thanks for letting us know! :)

16. Irene May 19, 2015 at 8:47 PM #

I am so delited to hear you now have reviews. They realy are great and so helpful to make good choices for games you know you will.enjoy. The trial first is priceless. I wouldn’t buy before a trial no way. I’m sure in the long run it will improve sales tremendousy. Great job guys!

• Mari May 20, 2015 at 9:01 AM #

Hi Irene,

I’m so glad to hear that you like the reviews. Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think. It really helps us to get feedback from our players. We like to know what’s working for you.

Happy gaming (and happy reviewing)!

17. Susan May 22, 2015 at 10:24 AM #

Love your free games. I bought Scrabble several years ago. Could you please provide an 2015 updated version w/ all the new words? Thanks!

• Mari May 22, 2015 at 1:31 PM #

Hi Susan,

I’m so glad to hear you’re enjoying the free games. :)

What a great idea about Scrabble! I’d love to see that, too. We actually don’t make Scrabble ourselves, so any updated versions are up to the developer to create. I suggest reaching out to PopCap, the developer of Scrabble, and let them know you’d like to see a new edition.

Thanks for the suggestion!

18. Pauline June 13, 2015 at 10:46 PM #

Any chance of getting the game ‘Set”?

• Mari June 15, 2015 at 8:10 AM #

Hi Pauline,

That would be a good one. I can’t guarantee we’ll get it, but I’ll have our team add it to our wish list. :)

Thanks for the suggestion!

19. michele June 16, 2015 at 4:41 PM #

well I like free but I bought four elements one and two and couldn’t play so you all got the money and I didn’t get to play and free is good but I like games that don’t have to have other’s to play and the games you give free coins two don’t last very long sorry haven’t had much luck with your games or your services

• Mari June 16, 2015 at 4:47 PM #

Hi Michele,

I’m sorry to hear that Four Elements isn’t working for you. Please contact our Customer Support Team here. They can help with any issues with purchases or missing free sessions.