A WildTangent TIP: Find More Of The Games You Like

Hello, PC Players!

Have you used our Related Games widget?

It tells you what other people who played a game are also playing. Hm… I feel like I should provide an example.

Ta da! Screenshot! NOTE: I added the big, green circle to point out where you can find the Related Games widget. Also, you can click the image to expand it.

Related_Games_Circle

In this instance, gamers who played Puzzle Quest 2 also played Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventure, Chinese Dragon, Match-3 All Time Hit Bundle, Holiday Bonus Gold, Jewel Legends: Magical Kingdom aaaaaand… if you click on the arrow to the side of the list, you can find even more games.

This is a great way to explore the WildTangent catalog and find some new favorites.

Happy playing!

Tags: , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “A WildTangent TIP: Find More Of The Games You Like”

1. Spock July 16, 2014 at 4:04 PM #

Looks like a useful option to have. :)

• Mari July 16, 2014 at 4:23 PM #

Hiya, Spock! I like having it. I hope that you find it helpful, too! :)

2. Spock July 16, 2014 at 4:46 PM #

Not as much as if you ha any games that ran on an Apple Mac. :/

• Mari July 16, 2014 at 5:11 PM #

I guess that’s true! Bummer! We’ll just have to convince you to return to the Windows fold… :)

• Spock July 17, 2014 at 12:45 PM #

Not too likely. I haven’t turned my Windows system on for at least two months. The only reason I did was because my daughter convinced me to get a particular game that only runs on Windows.

I may eventually be forced to get a new Windows system though. The last one I own has Windows XP SP3 on it and that’s no longer supported.

Hmm, I still have my old DOS install disks, wonder if it would beworth it to reinstall that … :P

• Mari July 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM #

DOS disks?? That’s awesome that you still have those. :)

Luckily, our Studios team releases games on iOS… so you can still play those!