Described as one of the best adventure games of all time, The Last Express is an intrigue-filled adventure set aboard the luxurious Orient Express. In July 1914, on the eve of World War I, as the train departs on its final journey from Paris to Constantinople, the player steps into the shoes of Robert Cath, an American doctor with a mysterious past. A fugitive from French police, Cath boards the train in answer to an urgent telegram from his best friend - and plunges into a maelstrom of conspiracy, romance and murder.
- 20+ hours of game play: interact with 30+ characters, move in real-time and converse with them
Your actions affect other characters' behavior, making every play-through different
- Rewind feature allows you to back up and choose a different course of action
NEW "GOLD EDITION" FEATURES:
- Advanced hint system
- New more intuitive UI & improved inventory
- Challenging achievements to test your sleuthing skills
- Cloud Saving (Steam)
- In-game bonuses (unlock characters biographies and more)
©2016 Valve Corporation. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.