"Wooden Floor 2 - Resurrection" is a first person horror/mystery adventure game. Just like the prequel this game is pretty much an one man project by me (Pheenix93).
The game is telling the story of Andrew Winter, an alcoholic living in a small cabin near the woods. He keeps having nightmares about an abandoned place that seems familiar to him. You have to reveal the dark secrets that are hiding in the abandoned mansion on top of the hill in Blackdust Field.
Are you able to find out the truth hiding in the deepest insides of the house?
"Wooden Floor 2 - Resurrection" is the sequel to Wooden Floor, telling the other side of the story and completing the puzzle.
Features of Wooden Floor 2:
- Multiple endings!
- Different playthroughs as the game changes upon choices you make, your behaviour and at certain points randomly
- More interaction with the world
- Secret riddles in game that may open up new possibilities for you (if you are able to reveal them)
- Improved story telling in comparison to Wooden Floor
- Different locations
- Useable items
- Big improvements to graphics and gameplay!
©2016 Valve Corporation. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.