Murder by Moonlight: Crimson Night
Carol is one of Lewis's patients, still recovering from her traumatic encounter with a werewolf in the town where she used to live. Over time, she's grown closer to him thanks to the help he's given her, and she sees him as more than just a doctor.
When Lewis suddenly disappears, Elliot's case leads him straight to Carol... and as each searches for the truth, a dark web of lies begins to show itself.
- A thrilling paranormal mystery told across five chapters
- Truth or lies? Who can be trusted in a city where a vampire appears to be on the loose?
- Challenging match-3 puzzles to test your skills as the story unfolds
- Fun hidden object games as you search for the evidence you need to solve the case
- Find clues, reveal lies, and uncover the dark truth lurking behind the unusual string of murders.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
1.5 GHZ or higher
9.0 or above