My Jigsaw Adventures - Forgotten Destiny
Forgotten Destiny is the fourth episode of the My Jigsaw Adventures series (MJA)!
Every game from the series is independent; gets its own universe and story, that you will unfold step by step upon jigsaw completion.
Dragons and humans are in peace, living with a minimum of interactions. You have been requested to recover an item from old ruins on the dragons territory. Fate or not, the consequences of such act couldn't have been imagined...
- A beautiful story-driven jigsaw game made of 45 puzzles.
- Hand-painted pictures by a professional artist - no photo stock
- Three different game modes: Story - Blitz - Challenge
- Choose among a selection of shapes: traditional jigsaw, mosaic or arrow.
- Five different sizes of puzzle (from 28 to 1000 pieces).
- Set your own difficulty level thanks to customization settings (choose to display the picture or no, display the grid, etc.).
- Adapt the puzzle to your needs by changing the color of the background, pieces outline or even the color of the cursor.
- Original sound track made for the story.
- Download the puzzles you completed as wallpaper for your computer.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
2.2 GHz or higher
11.0 or above