Travel Mosaics 14: Perfect Stockholm
Where in Stockholm can you see the statue only 5'9" in height? What is "lagom?" Why is the Stockholm metro a landmark, too? Where are the festive banquet and ball for the Nobel Prize winners holding? Learn this and much more as you play!
The game includes 140 "nonogram" puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, compared to the classic nonograms, the "Travel Mosaics" puzzles are color-coded. Each puzzle contains a hidden semi-abstract image that can be disclosed by your logical manner of thinking.
"Travel Mosaics" is an amazing brain-jogging and edutainment game for all ages! Start your journey to Stockholm with the Walkers right now!
- A gorgeous virtual tour in Stockholm, showing its top attractions
- Play in both night and day modes. Change the look of the background and tiles as you like. Pick among 12 types of tiles and 12 background patterns.
- Funny and educative dialogs of your favorite characters
- 4 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors) and intuitive zen mode.
- 100 color-coded nonograms, plus 40 extra nonograms.
- Enigmatic semi-abstract festive images to be disclosed on each level
- A heap of fun and a good deal of beautiful views
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
1.0 GHz or higher