Travel Mosaics 3: Tokyo Animated
Travel Mosaics includes 140 nonogram puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, compared to the classic nonograms, the Travel Mosaics puzzles are color-coded. Each puzzle contains a hidden semi-abstract image that can be disclosed by your logical manner of thinking. In addition, the patient and attentive players will get the access to 20 additional levels of puzzles showing the beauty of the Big Mikan.
Travel Mosaics is an amazing brain-jogging for everybody who is interested in the history of Tokyo and in the tourist attractions of the capital of Japan.
- A gorgeous virtual tour in Tokyo, called the Big Mikan, showing its top attractions
- 140 color-coded nonograms based on logic, 20 additional puzzles
- Enigmatic semi-abstract images to be disclosed on each level
- 3 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching
- Challenging quiz questions about the capital of Japan
- A heap of fun and a good deal of edutainment information
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
Pentium 4 - 1.0 GHz or better